SC - wayfaring

Ian van Tets IVANTETS at botzoo.uct.ac.za
Wed Sep 2 10:36:14 PDT 1998

Hello the list!

Having moved house yesterday, I am all packed and ready to fly
tomorrow.  Yes, batten down the hatches - Cairistiona is blitzing
Lochac (huzzah)!  I'm going to get to the 10-year (barony)
celebrations in Stormhold, plus visiting Rowany, Polit and Torlyon (I
hope).  Can someone from Polit and/or Torlyon get in contact with me
privately (preferably soon)?  I won't be at this address after about
30 hours' time, but my husband could forward messages, or you could
mail me directly at bronwens at intermet.net.au.  It's my mother's
address, so it might be wise to put 'To Christina' in the Subject
heading.  Thanks.

Since I will be away for a month, I will (sniff) have to (sob)
unsubscribe (howl).

Bye.  See you in Lochac.

Cairistiona
.

Dr. Ian van Tets
Dept. of Zoology
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch 7701 RSA

ph: +27 +21 650 3641 (w), 650 3301 (fax), 47 5324 (H)