SC - day trips

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Sep 2 22:43:22 PDT 1998

And while we're at it, if anybody wants crash space for any events in
Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, in/near Pittsburgh, post me.
Except Pennsic--I don't try to day trip to Pennsic!  But, for Sunderoak,
Cawdor, etc.

I have one cat and other allergens, but I'll make a hell of a Sunday
brunch, too.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com