Potato milk (WAS Re: Re: SC - old discussion revisited)

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Sep 7 08:57:46 PDT 1998

Is this for cooking with or for drinking? I am sort of baffled at the insistance
of parents to insist on kids drinking a white opaque liquid with their meals when
there are many other good sources for calcium and minerals...as for a cooking
liquid, you don't need a milk based white sauce with so many others available....
margali the bemused