SC - A rather unusual request

kat kat at kagan.com
Wed Sep 9 12:23:43 PDT 1998

sianan at geocities.com writes:

>  I'm tired of preparing two seperate
>  desserts whenever they come around for dinner.

So, instead of making something gooey, serve a fruit and cheese plate...  :-)  Or my mom's fruit dessert:  sliced fresh fruit in a parfait glass, layered if you want to get fancy, and drizzled with orange juice.  Especially lovely if you use bananas, and the OJ will keep the fruit from browning and give everything a nice sweet taste.

Just my US$.02...

	- kat

- --kat griffith, editor--

This is my business address.  Sending files of over 100K in size to this address will result in my being summarily flogged.