SC - Newbie question.....Sourdough...

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Wed Sep 9 13:58:02 PDT 1998

Actually, I'm just really getting into baking......I've always liked cooking,
but never did a lot of baked goods, other than pies and cakes and
such......anyway, my Dad has always been an awesome bread maker, so I figured it
was time for me to start....
Plus I Am the grandson of a baker......

Thanx for the info !

Jeff