SC - "Paige Ervin" <unladylike at hotmail.com>: Re: [TY] FW: The Daily Prayer: For the Children

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Sep 9 20:13:41 PDT 1998

Regarding the prayer posted here last week.
	Christianna
- --------- Begin forwarded message ----------
From: "Paige Ervin" <unladylike at hotmail.com>
To: mermayde at juno.com
Subject: Re: [TY] FW: The Daily Prayer: For the Children
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 03:12:49 CDT

I would like to let you know that your post did indeed reach jonesboro
and that I will pass it to the mother of one of the children who was
shot, but not killed.  It will make her day brighter to know that so
many people care about what happened.  Thank you.
- -Paige

- --------- End forwarded message ----------