SC - Spinach Tarte - answers

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Fri Sep 11 01:02:25 PDT 1998

Hi all,

I've been away from work (and am not really here today either), hence my
delay in replying.

I posted the Spinach Tarte recipie - sorry not to have included the
non-metric version. Yep, I flipped the C and F degrees too!

I usually DON'T use frozen spinach = that was just a shortcut. I use fresh
spinach - one good bunch (works in both metric and imperial) or half a large
bunch of silverbeet.

I redacted the recipie many years ago from 3 sources, which I can't bring to
mind right now... So it is not a made up one.

Did you like it?

Rowan
Robyn Probert					Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager			Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Customer Support Manager			15 Castlereagh St
Lawpoint Pty Limited				Sydney  NSW  AUSTRALIA