SC - Spinach Tarte - answers

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Sep 10 16:10:57 PDT 1998

Hi from Anne-Marie

Rowan sez...
> I redacted the recipie many years ago from 3 sources, which I can't bring
> mind right now... So it is not a made up one.

wow! its funny. I've seen a lot of spinach/greens pie units in the primary
sources, but never one that calls for cream. Egg, sure. Cheese, you betcha.
The later ones tend to be spinach, butter, sugar and spice (sweet spinach?
its actually tasty if you dont know its spinach. if you know,then your
tastebuds are all primed for one taste and usually freak out when it almost
tastes like jam) . But cream?

if you should happen to stumble over the primary sources you used, I'd love
to hear about it.