SC - Culinary Heaven

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Thu Sep 10 19:11:06 PDT 1998

actually, what you do is chop off the head, feets and wings, then take the
poultry shears, split them along the stomach, strip out the innards , peel off
the skin and rinse unter running water. Gives you about the equivalent to a wing
without the tip segment. If you then get really compulsive, you can flense the
meat off the tiny set of birdy bones......but it is easier to marinate and roast
in butterfly mode and treat 4 as an appetizer.