SC - Grilled Salmon

Michelle miche at merlin.net.au
Fri Sep 11 02:44:26 PDT 1998

Hi,
newbie first post to the list and all that....

In the following post, the Harleian MS. 4016 was mentioned - now I keep
coming across various books which use a Harleian MS of some description -
but the numbers after the MS vary - does this mean they are actually a
different MS?

If they aren't different MS, can somebody explain why the date when it was
written keeps changing depending on which book I'm looking at?

If they are different, can somebody please let me know what the date of the
one that was used here was?

Thanks in advance,
Michelle