SC - Thoughts on Food

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Sep 11 14:27:56 PDT 1998

     I thought Jeff Dahmer had a corner on the "long pig" market.  Leanna

Subject: re:  SC - Thoughts on Food
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG> at SMTP
Date:    9/11/98 12:57 PM

Ras writes:

> The discussion of some topics are distasteful to some but I find the entire
> corpora of culinary subjects extraordinarily interesting.  I have been trying
> to gather information...<snip>... not limited to, whale and dolphin recipes,
> 'long pig,' ... <snip>

The secret's in the sauce, Ras.  The secret's in the sauce.

<ducking and running for the rock>

        - kat

(But seriously, forks...  I agree with Ras.  I myself may never eat some of the
ranger/more exotic things--I have a pretty low "Eeuwww!" tolerance--but it *is*
solutely fascinating to see the recipes...)