SC - Medieval Ribs? Or Barbecue Beef?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 19:04:15 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/11/98 3:03:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, liontamr at ptd.net
writes:

<< Opinions, or argument for or against ribs, please? I'd like to try this en
 masse soon, as this is a perfect camp-ground event dish if one posesses the
 fire-tools and pots.

 Thanks

 Aoife  >>

Agreed. :-) Good interpretation! You know this means I'll have to try this out
soon. Am looking forward to your redaction. :-)

BTW, I didn't get a chance to tell you how wonderful the period wedding feast
you prepared for Baron Tigranis at Pennsic was. ABSOLUTELY delicious! :-)

Ras