SC - Sauce secrets-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 19:13:07 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/11/98 3:57:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kat at kagan.com
writes:

<< The secret's in the sauce, Ras.  The secret's in the sauce.

 <ducking and running for the rock>

 	- kat >>

You will never torture that Long Pig BBQ sauce recipe from me that I received
from the little old lady in Hawaii!  NEVER!!!  I gave my word.  Should you
torture me with a thousand feathers and rip my eyes from my head I will not
divulge it.  You can't make me....I won't...I won't....never in a thousand
years.  Nope. Never! :-0

Ras