SC - A question about larding

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Tue Sep 15 10:11:18 PDT 1998

	Greetings all!
	For a better price for a larding needle look in hunt shops that cater to
deer hunters.  We usually lard venison for the overly civilized pallette.
I picked up my first at the Ben Pearson Bow Factory in upper Michigan in
the 70's.  It was, of course, borrowed and never returned by deer hunters
here in Atenveldt about ten years ago.  Hmmm, think I will check on some
venison next time I'm in Mons Trinitrus. . .
	Balldrich