SC - Complaint

Craig Prince house51 at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 15 20:10:34 PDT 1998

Hi guys,
        Just a little complaint.
"Stick to the subjuect line"
I find it a real hassle to read a letter based on subject line only to find
it is about something else.

I get a lot of emails everyday and I cant read them all. So what I do is
read them by subject line. I read all new threads and then decide if they
are worth continuing with, if not then I delete them. This can't be done if
you people insist on hitting the reply button and then chat about something
else.

You guys are lousy when it comes to having an appropriate subject line. All
it takes to remedy this is a little more thought.

Yours,

Craig ( A guy with not enough time in the day)

Craig (42RHRA, Grey Company)
http://www.iinet.net.au/~house51/42RHRA.html
http://www.iinet.net.au/~house51/
ICQ #7337006