SC - Cooking of meat-longish

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Wed Sep 16 03:55:07 PDT 1998

Diana writes:

*sniff, sniff* I wasn't on the cook's list til early Sept.  And I didn't
know
about you fine people.  I am soooooo sorry I missed it (is that enuf
groveling)?

Diana

Don't grovel, it ruins your digestion. Wish you HAD stopped by, we could
have used some help eating all that lamb, but some of us are born to
suffer. I run an open camp. Anyone who wishes to behave in a reasonably
civilized manner is welcome, including (particularly) at mealtime- just ask
Stefan. Camp rules are take off your hat, put up your feet, relax, and have
a good time. I expect to see you next Pennsic- I'm Land Agent, so I'll be
there all War.

Phlip

Phlip at bright.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,