SC - The Duel: Ready, Aim, .......

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Tue Sep 22 08:41:06 PDT 1998

Hi folks!

Just a friendly warning...... If you have two cents to put in about any of
the recipes, now's the time. I am hoping to have my recipes fine-tuned soon
(by sunday or so)........

BTW A huge Huzzah to all who have given us their opinions, considerations
and efforts. I applaud your effort to aquire knowledge.  The rest of you
are Big, Lazy, Wimps!  ;^D

As well, who wants to post the next set of recipes (what is a duel without
retaliation)?

Aoife