SC - OT: Life Partner Teams

Jessica Brisbane wolfie at macquarie.matra.com.au
Thu Sep 17 02:46:50 PDT 1998

At 13:59 17/09/98 +1000, Meliora wrote:
>Greetings all,
>
>As wife of the guy who originally started this thread, can I please
>state that YES he meant "life partner" and NO he wasn't deliberately
>being narrow-minded.
>
>And to carry his query further how do the other "teams" work together?
>We tend to cook one at a time because our cooking styles are so
>different, but we research and plan together.
>
>Meliora.

Well, the one time my Lady and I worked together on an event, she
Autocratted and I cooked. I'm quite a lot more interested in cooking than
she is. Unfortunately, we're geographically challenged at the moment, so we
haven't been in a position to do anything else like that for a couple of
years. Anyway, I suspect the experience scared her off autocratting for
life, anyway :).

Jess
      Jessica Brisbane (Ursula von Auerbach)
Canberra ACT Australia (Politarchopolis Lochac West)

Opportunity knocks but once. Temptation kicks the door in.