SC - Cooking Teams

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Thu Sep 17 07:53:29 PDT 1998

My ex and I had things worked out that I'd do the cooking if he'd do the
dishes. At first, it worked well, even if I not only did the cooking, but
the buying, the paying for and all the prep work, and sometimes he'd even
make me Sunday breakfast. But as time went on, he fell down on the dishes,
which, in addition to him throwing out my Smithfield ham because it was too
old, was the last straw. Nowadays, the guys I date cook, brew, sew, and
even work for a living. Boy did I learn my lesson ;-)

Phlip

Phlip at bright.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,