SC - Middle Kingdom Coronation

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 17 08:11:28 PDT 1998

Philippa Alderton wrote:

> If you're interested. I was somewhat amused that one of the recipes comes
> from Julia Child- I didn't know the lady was THAT old. You guys with all
> your talk of primary sources have me spoiled ;-)
>
> Phlip

The lady's high standards account for her longevity, no doubt. Every couple of
minutes you have to make sure the brandy is still of _exquisite_ quality. And
we know alcohol is a good preservative... .

Adamantius, who can't even _look_ at Julia Child without thinking of the Dan
Aykroyd spoof
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com