SC - illusion food info

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 17 21:11:12 PDT 1998

Meliora asked:

>I am currently researching for an Illusion Feast I am cooking next Feb
>(Valentine's Weekend in Polit for all those Lochac people).  If you
>could point me to the source for the "Strawberries" I would be
>exceedingly grateful .....

I'm not sure if I can help with the "strawberries" or not, but I think
there are some wonderful ideas and methods for illusion foods given in
these files in the FOOD section of my Stefan's Florilegium:

illusion-fds-msg  (79K)  8/28/98    Medieval illusion foods. Diguised food.
Warners-art       (32K)  6/29/98    An article on disguised food.
                                       by Alizaunde, Demoiselle de Bregeuf.

Or this one in the FEASTS section:

ill-fd-feast-art  (10K) 12/ 8/97    A feast consisting of illusion foods.

My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Good luck on your feast. Personally, I'd love to come to such a feast.
Wish someone would do one in Ansteorra. (hint. hint.)

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net