SC - Thoughts on Food- reply, long.

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Sun Sep 20 18:23:12 PDT 1998

Karen Evans wrote:

> Ok, I just checked out Ulf's website on music, and the URL is:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/2883/music.html
>
> It has lots of good songs listed, but not Lutefisk and Yams.  I am not
> sure if he has it written down, or if he wants to spread filk around
> the known world, but you could e-mail him and ask.
>
> Tyrca
>

> Bear, trying to help Brenna replied:
>
> This is an Ulf thing.  You can rach Ulfie at
>
> > ulf at urocor.com
> >
> He may have it on his web page of unremembered address.
>
> Bear
>
> > Does anyone but me remember the poem "Lutefish and Yams" to the
> litany of
> > Green
> > Eggs and Ham put out on the lists about a year ago, or should I start
> > looking
> > for it now?
> >
> > Brenna

Thanks guys!  I'm still looking through my files and Elpeths (I know I printed
it for both of us).  But, it wasn't a song.  It was a poem just like Suess's
poems.  If you find it before I do, let me know.  In the meantime, I'm going to
ask where I originally saaw it posted and hope for the best.

Brenna