SC - Rant-OP-OOT

Jgoldsp at aol.com Jgoldsp at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 21:00:07 PDT 1998

Well I am sorrry you feel that way and yes i used the word caviler because in
my opinion what you said about not being mommy or daddy to your attendees is
all well and good until someone dies. If you took what I said personally guess
what I took what you said personally so that was my reaction to it. I would
never intensionally insult someone I had never met{humor] I reacted to what I
heard and said my peice I stand by what I said I believe in ensuring people
[even with allergies and we have some duzies here] should have fun at a feast
and enjoy it as for flaming I was not intending to do so however i believe you
started it and I just added to it no more ranting on this issue  I apoligize
if you feel slighted.