SC - German Anyone?

Debra Hense nickiandme at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 22 17:53:16 PDT 1998

And I can answer any questions about why I did what in that article.  I did
my own redactions from Alia's translation.  And while her site includes her
own redactions, mine differ signficantly at times - personal
taste/expectations, not as much indepth study about german foods, and
medieval german foodstuffs, all work toward the differences.

What I'm trying to say (in a clumsly manner), is don't be afraid to try
your own redactions.  Some pretty surprising good things turn out that way!

Kateryn de Develyn
nickiandme at worldnet.att.net