SC - If you can't play nice

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Tue Sep 22 18:12:55 PDT 1998

*PEEEEEEP* (Whistle blowing=)

OK people. If you can't play nice, don't play at all.  It's OK to argue a
point, but you don't have to take it to the list. Throw daggers at each
other in your own time, not ours. Now lets all go back to the rock, have a
nice drink, calm down a little and then have some fun.
- -Sianan (Ducking and running for cover =)

>Well I am sorrry you feel that way and yes i used the word caviler because in
>my opinion what you said about not being mommy or daddy to your attendees is
>all well and good until someone dies. If you took what I said personally guess
>what I took what you said personally so that was my reaction to it. I would
>never intensionally insult someone I had never met{humor] I reacted to what I
>heard and said my peice I stand by what I said I believe in ensuring people
>[even with allergies and we have some duzies here] should have fun at a feast
>and enjoy it as for flaming I was not intending to do so however i believe you
>started it and I just added to it no more ranting on this issue  I apoligize
>if you feel slighted.

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

        Logic is a systematic way of arriving at the wrong conclusion in
	confidence.