Redactions - was Re: SC - German Anyone?

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 23 03:43:06 PDT 1998

Debra Hense wrote:

> What I'm trying to say (in a clumsly manner), is don't be afraid to try
> your own redactions.  Some pretty surprising good things turn out that way!
>
> Kateryn de Develyn
> nickiandme at worldnet.att.net

Hear, hear!!! By all means do your own redactions. Once you're satisfied you
have a primary source recipe properly translated to the point where you can
understand the instructions step by step, have an interest in cooking the
dish, have some basic cookery skills, and a desire to please and inform your
friends, then you have just about every qualification that many an author of a
book of redacted recipes has. In some cases more so (I'm looking at some of
the books I paid money for when I first got into this). For you, as it was for
them, all that remains is to do it.

Adamantius

- --
Phil & Susan Troy