SC - Boiling chicken

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Sep 24 07:24:55 PDT 1998

     It's my understanding that parboiling (or microwaving) chicken is
     recommended in the current middle ages, too.  It insures that the meat is
     cooked thoroughly, and takes less time than cooking from the raw state.
     One problem:  don't precook the chicken until just before the grill is
     ready, or plan on refrigerating immediately.

     Lady Leanna of Sparrowhaven
     "Who will love a little sparrow?"
     Shire of Mooneschadowe
     Kingdom of Ansteorra