SC - where in the heck am I?

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 18:17:09 PDT 1998

For anyone who is interested, I am:
Mordonna DuBois
Haven of Warriors
Atenveldt

That's Phoenix, AZ.
Atenveldt was the first Barony; then we became a barony and a Kingdom; then a
barony, principality and a Kingdom; now just Kingdom again.  Now we are a
sometimes called the "Mother of Kingdoms" because so many other Kingdoms were
once part of Atenveldt.  We once spread from the Atlantic to the Pacific and
from Canada to Mexico.  We are called the "Mother of Kingdoms" because so many
modern kingdoms were once part of Aten.  Since Artemisia split off, last year,
we are down to the state of Arizona with just a bit of California and of Utah
(and most of Mexico?  Does anyone know, do we still have Mexico?)

Mordonna DuBois
Haven of Warriors
Barony of Atenveldt
Kingdom of Atenveldt