SC - where in the heck am I?

Brenna of Lyonsbane sunnie at exis.net
Thu Sep 24 19:11:27 PDT 1998

While we're on this subject....I may be moving to an area in NW Arkansas in a year
or so.  (Don't say it, please!)  The towns I know are Hickman and Blythville
(SP?).  It's about 75 miles from Jonesboro and 65 from Memphis (IIRC).  Anyone
have any clue what Kingdom I would be in, so I can subscribe to their newsletter
and get an idea of where I would be and what local groups I would be playing with?

I thought I would ask here because we're all over the world on here.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Brenna