SC - Cookbooks

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Fri Sep 25 06:37:54 PDT 1998

>Nikki wrote:
>
>>> I just -gulp- haven't gotten around to
>buying my own books.  I have accumulated oodles of Xeroxed copies of recipes
>and
>I really want books.<<
>
>Let us not forget the cooks list's own Cindy Renfrow and her "Take 1000 Eggs
>or More." Lots of recipes there. Volume 1 has redactions, Volume 2 does not,
>but gives helpful hints on how toredact them yourself.
>
>Both volumes are available as a set from the aforementioned Acanthus Books or
>from the SCA Stockclerk.
>
>Renata

Hello!  Thanks for the plug, Renata.

FYI, the SCA has perfect-bound copies of the 1st edition.  Acanthus Books,
Page After Page, Green Duck, etc. have spiral-bound copies of the new 2nd
edition.  The new edition is corrected & has more than 20 newly adapted
recipes.

Please visit my links page:
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/links.html , where you'll find links to
many good culinary history sites.