FW: SC - Greetings

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Sep 25 07:30:23 PDT 1998

Greetings, I just joined this list.
My name is Marian Rosenberg.  I don't have a persona yet.
Greetings my dear.  I hope you  will enjoy our crazy little group. I have
been cooking for over 50 years and have still learned a lot from these
wonderful folks who are very willing to answer questions. I am not familiar
with your nearest SCA group so I don't know if they have a cooks guild or
anything similar. If they do - join. That should allow you to find someone
who will let you work in their kitchen. If none exists, see if there isn't
an older member who has their own home that would be willing to mentor you.
Here in Namron we do not have a cooks guild as such but most of our good
cooks take students from time to time to help them get started.
Baroness Margarite (Bears lady)
Barony of Namron - Northern Anestorra
Norman
========