SC - Greetings

Vicki Strassburg taltos at primenet.com
Fri Sep 25 13:52:07 PDT 1998

And as long as we're talking about restricted cooking, here in California,
prison inmates are allowed to have only 60watt bulbs in their cells. They
were using the 100 and 150watt ones for frying steaks they had smuggled
out of the cafetrias.

and don't ask me how I know this ;-)

~Maedb

taltos at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /