SC - nerves

Mike and Gail Young uther at lcc.net
Sat Sep 26 15:43:26 PDT 1998

Hi everyone!
Next weekend I will be preparing my first feast WITH documentation.  I am
using recipes from Pleyn Delit-beef with garlic-pepper sauce, rice and
chicken, and gingerbread.  There are some other dishes that are period-ish
but not documentable.  I thought I would type outmy information and place
copies on the feast tables.  We will be in a pasture(oh, I hope it doesn't
rain!) and I am using coleman stoves and a wood cooker.  Although I have
done MANY feasts in my 13 years in the Society, this is my first attempt to
share the research with a large group and I'm really kinda nervous about
it.  Could someone tell me if I am on the right track here and if not,
could you give me some direction.
scared in Ansteorra,
Gwyneth