SC - gold leaf source for soteltie making

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Sep 26 21:35:21 PDT 1998

Allison asked:

>Anne Marie,

>A year or so ago, you posted an address for a great source for edible
>gold and silver leaf and other goodies.  I can't find which floppy got
>that archive.  Please post it again?

I'm not Anne Marie, but I searched through my sotelties-msg file and
found the message you I think you are thinking of and have pasted it below.

There are a number of messages in this file that might be useful to you
on using gold leaf on sotelties including instructions on how to apply
it. There are also other sources for gold leaf given.

This file is in the FOOD-SWEETS section of my Florilegium files.

Hope this is of use.
  Stefan li Rous
  Ansteorra
  stefan at texas.net