SC - Almond Milk really

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Sep 28 15:15:15 PDT 1998

Jgoldsp at aol.com wrote:

> Powdered almond milk what will they think of next. So I have a few questions
> like,  where do you live ,what supermarket did you find it in and did you
> notice the price thanks I await with baited breath{no smart cracks please}.

If I remember correctly, a can that makes 8 quarts costs between 3 & 4 dollars
US. The problem is that, as with the other commercial almond milk products, it
contains other stuff and only bears  a passing resemblance to the real article.

Which is not to say I wouldn't use it, but since the stuff I have seen and
bought has been sweetened a bit more than I like things to be, I'd be inclined
to use it only for sweet dishes like daryols, etc.

Adamantius

- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com