SC - SC: setting up a guild link

needlwitch@msn.com needlewitch at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 30 15:34:06 PDT 1998

Don't worry, be happy (showing my age here) All you did was add a exta
letter on the end. I think we got it sorted out. thanks for the great link.
One thing, I sent an email to the address given to sign up for the mailing
list and it was returned because she is no longer a client. I think the page
needs updateing. Thanks again for the link

Thorbjorn the Cook
Shittemwoode/Antir
{Northwest Washington}

Just because you wander,