SC - Vigil Cakes?

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Apr 1 18:58:43 PST 1999

You will have no problem as long as it is REAL gold or silver...with no
additives.  Spray paint, the sheets you buy in craft stores to gild projects will
not work.  They are toxic to your body.  Gold has been used by the medical
profession internally as no one has a negative reaction.  Gold is given as
injections for some joint inflamatory problems.  I am not sure of the other uses
of silver.

Isabella/Dee