SC - (no subject)

souxsi@geocities.com souxsi at geocities.com
Fri Apr 2 08:18:22 PST 1999

<< Salut! The seder menu looked fabulous, and I wish I was there. >>
Thank you!  and next year we'll have an on-line seder......

 which would make the chick pea dish traif (I think garbanos are legumes).>>>

Agreed. I am Ashkenazi, so Bad Phillipa!  Bad, Bad Phillipa!!  Actually, I
was just being liberal.  No one at mu table was orthodox and I have food
allergies so I figured, well if I'm changing the seder menu a little.....
what the hey!

Pike
 and whitefish is a later adaptation, and was done so because the two fish
 ground together come close to resembling carp.>>>

True.  But I could not get those fishes and in the spirit of
experimenting,,,,,,,,,

 >>Other than that though.... yum!!!!>>

Thanks!  blush,,,,,,

 Phillipa