SC - Kitchen Steward Panics, film at 11:00

Mon Apr 5 06:38:20 PDT 1999

ingus_moen at hotmail.com writes:

<< Illusion meat strawberries?  My imagination is doing very bizarre things
 with that word combination....  >>

This is one of my past creations which Stefan has archived in his
Flore-thingie. It is basically ground meat shaped like strawberries,  covered
with saunders and sesame seeds and looks like a strawberry...until you bite
into it and find out differently. :-)

al-Sayyid Ras