SC - Angelfood

Margo Hablutzel margolh at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Apr 5 09:20:14 PDT 1999

Hi,
    I am still cleaning up the article I was given by Fusion Food in Ca.  He
gave me recipes and an article and a lot of info on verjus/verjuice.  Please
forgive the format.  I am still working on it.  PLEASE, do not bother getting
upset about the line in the article about spoiled meat.   I did not write it nor
will I edit his words.  Other writers think that and I have read it in more than
on book about food history.  So, I will leave it as he wrote it.  I am trying to
get him into the Dallas market so we can pick it up at Whole foods, etc.
    The article lists types of grapes, ingredients, and process of making.  It
lists sources that you can get his verjus and he will also ship 5 litter
bag/boxes for about $25 each.  I ordered 2 for my wedding.  I will put his email
link at the bottom of his article.  If you would like to read it, go to:
http://www.weddingthemes.com
then click on link for medieval and then the link for feasts.
    Thank you all for your help on my wedding.  I hope this info can help you,
like your info has helped me.

Helen