SC - Index to Uncle Eli's Haggadah

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Apr 6 20:54:33 PDT 1999

I mentioned a website with a Haggadah (the book used at the Passover Seder)
done to the meter of Dr. Suess.   It is Uncle Eli's Haggadah.  My lord
husband sent me the website and I am now forwarding to all of you.  Enjoy!

Sindara

http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~elsegal/Uncle_Eli/Eli_Index.html

                *                       *              - Richard P.