SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes?

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 7 08:00:58 PDT 1999

> (Forgive the intrusion, but this sounds interesting, and I don't know if this
is true, but worth forwarding.)
> SEND THIS ALONG TO OTHER FOLKS YOU KNOW THIS IS
> NOT A JOKE BUT SOMETHING THAT CONCERNS US ALL.......Richi.....

> > > Let's have a GAS OUT! Do not buy any gasoline on APRIL 30,> >1999!!!!!

Okay. I've said it several times, it's in the Welcome letter you recieve
when you are subscribed but I guess I have to say it again.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND LETTERS LIKE THIS TO THE LIST.

The occassional joke about cooking or historical issues is okay. Sidebar
stories dealing with history or cooking are okay. Things with some relevance
to the list are okay.

CHAIN LETTERS, PLEAS TO PRAY FOR DYING CHILDREN, VIRUS ALERTS (unless they
are sent by me after being properly checked out), ETC ARE VERBOTEN.

I don't want to have to make this a moderated list because I have a lot to
do during the day and I don't have access to my computer at night but if it
comes to that I will. This is the second warning in a month. Please read
the Welcome letter if you have questions or send a questionable posting to
me first.

I hate to sound harsh but there is enough traffic on this site without such
postings. The poster meant well but please think before you send it.

Yours,

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator