SC - Wheat vs Spelt Icelandic Chicken doughs

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Wed Apr 7 13:26:32 PDT 1999

>>I have a class full of party poopers.  It probably isn't happening.
>>
>>-M
>
>I thought you might have trouble with getting other students to agree to
>paying money for food they think they won't like.

With me, it wouldn't have even been a matter of paying for food I
might not like.  It would be a matter of why in the heck should I pay
for the materials needed for your project and your grade?  I'm a nice
person and all, but I need my money for my project! If the project is
more than you can afford, scale back.  As far as simply presenting
your redactions and research on paper and not feeding anyone.

bonne