SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 14:46:07 PDT 1999

I am not interested in teaching but am interested in attending.  I will only
be at Pennsic for a few days though, so any info on classes would be
welcomed.  especially dates (so far it looks like wed thru sun am the final
week)

Shari Burnham
Lady Elisabeth Of Pendarvis
Shadewes Company
Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr (Milwaukee, WI)
Principality of Northshield

"Minutus Cantorum, Minutus Balorum,
Minutus Carborata Descendum Pantorum"
(A little song, A little dance,