SC - Fw: [SCA-AE] Re: coffee?

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Fri Apr 9 06:10:53 PDT 1999

>> She has gotten us all hooked on carrying Redi Whip cans when we camp.
It is really a wonderful way of keeping whipped cream cold and with no
mess in a cooler.  (snip)
 I have yet to see any of them grinding fresh beans in a brass mortar and
pestle, though!  (I suspect that's a little too much for most of us first
thing in the morning)<<

Now, I wonder how that would be in a mug of amaretto or blackberry tea???

 Dunking a tea bag I can manage first thing!

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc