SC - Wegman's

Vanishwood@aol.com Vanishwood at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 08:25:54 PDT 1999

- -----Original Message-----
From: LrdRas at aol.com <LrdRas at aol.com>
>Although the recipe packet is a great idea, I am appalled that you had to
>'clean up' after feast. This is outrageous, IMO!
>
>Ras

Absolutely outrageous. Jasmine, where was your clean up crew? Sometimes you
have to
gently nudge the clean up situation but as head cook you should never never
never never have to clean up after you have done a feast. You must be far
younger than I to have had the energy to do so and I applaud you for doing
so but at the same time think perhaps (gentle criticism here) you should
hone
those delegating skills a little bit. Remember this is supposed to be fun.
It would be nice if you were around and willing to do another feast as it
sounds like you did a bang up job.

Micaylah