SC - Re: coffee? tea!

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Apr 10 13:27:54 PDT 1999

At 12:45 PM -0400 4/10/99, Gaylin Walli wrote:
>And I am still up for doing another one. I truly do have the bug. I
>wish there was a cook's guild in our area. I don't believe there is
>one.
>
>Jasmine

So start one:

Rule 1: The guild exists to research period cooking, not to cook feasts,
hence someone who joins the guild is not automatically volunteering to help
with the next feast.

Rule 2: There are no other rules.

The purpose of Rule 1 is to avoid scaring away people who are interested in
period cooking but not sure they want to work on a feast. The purpose of
Rule 2 is to avoid getting everyone involved in an elaborate system of
ranks and structure, when they should be cooking instead.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/