SC - Pennsic Cookery Class Suggestions: Long

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Apr 10 13:37:13 PDT 1999

At 11:21 AM -0400 4/10/99, Michelle Groulx wrote:

>Absolutely outrageous. Jasmine, where was your clean up crew? Sometimes you
>have to
>gently nudge the clean up situation but as head cook you should never never
>never never have to clean up after you have done a feast.

Now back in the old days, when I was cooking feasts, the head cook had to
come in the day before to clean up the kitchen, then come into the kitchen
the morning of the feast because it hadn't been cleaned in years, then make
sure not to make any mess at all while cooking the feast (single handed, of
course--kitchen help hadn't been invented yet), then spend all night
cleaning up the terrible mess the cooks had made, then come back the next
morning because ...   .

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/