SC - feast cleanup for the head cook

Melusine L Swepston mdepeyriac at juno.com
Sun Apr 11 19:11:02 PDT 1999

A few years ago the local newspaper in Erie, PA published an article about
warning labels on products.  What may seem like common sense to some of us
is not always common sense to others.  The article started with describing
a supposedly actual event of someone pulling out of a parking lot and
driving down the road with the windshield screen still on the windshield
and this person wondering why he couldn't see the road.  This is why the
manufacturer places the words "remove from window before turning on the
car" on these windshield screens.

Thank you for the laughter. I needed some today.

Sindara