SC - After feast

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 12 08:47:57 PDT 1999

> (And here is a question to the list: is it proper etiquette on
> this list to mention that business? Would people like me to post when we add
> new items to our catalogue? Is putting the URL of our web catalogue in my
> signature block OK with people? I don't want to offend.)

I don't mind most stuff in signature blocks. Advertising a business so closely
related to all the members on here is a definate plus. Besides I've heard
good things about your business and even have one of your catalogues.

> I am not too much of a chatter, so I probably will stick largely to passing
> on bits of interesting information and answering questions people may bring
> up about spices. I certainly do enjoy listening in on the overall
> conversation, though.

Your knowledge will be of great use here as you have already noticed.

> Your humble and obedient servant,
> Francesco Sirene

Yours,

Gunthar